How do I know if my account has been locked or deactivated?
If your account is locked, you’ll see one of the screens below when logging in.
User accounts are locked or deactivated when:
- Your SevenFifty administrator deactivates your account or removes you from an employee file
- You are terminated from your company
- Due to a violation of our Terms of Service
If your account has been locked:
- Contact Support@SevenFifty.
- Provide the name of your Company.
If your account has been deactivated
Account reactivation depends on how your company manages their employee roster in SevenFifty.
Account managed through update files
If your company uses account files to manage their employee roster, ask your manager or SevenFifty account administrator to add you to that file.
Account managed manually
If your company manages their employee roster manually, ask your SevenFifty account administrator to reactivate your account directly through SevenFifty.