In this article:
There are several common reasons why your product may not be showing up on the site. To troubleshoot, follow this checklist :
Is the product in your most recent file upload?
- Our system sees every product file as a complete representation of your entire portfolio. All products you wish to see on the site; not just the changes, should be submitted.
Found the product in the file?
- Make sure that the product row contains all of the required information: sku, producer name, product name, vintage, container size, case size, and price.
- A product without a price can be found by searching the sku but will not otherwise appear in your portfolio.
Is this a new product for you?
- Any new product will first go through our data team’s cleaning and matching process before going live. If they need any clarifications, you’ll see a notice on your dashboard. This process can take a few days.
- Check your product clarifications. The data team may be having difficulty identifying product names, information, label images, etc. Check to see if they’ve asked for your help.