In this article:
What is the File Status Page?
The File status page communicates the status of your product/price file within the SevenFifty pipeline once it has been submitted.
Who is this page for?
This tool has been created specifically for distributors submitting update files through 'Manage your portfolio.
What can I learn from this page?
1. File Name
- This field indicates the file name of the most recently uploaded file.
- This indicates the current status of your file as it passes through the SevenFifty data pipeline.
3. Price Effective Date
- This indicates the date when the newly uploaded prices will reflect on SevenFifty’s marketplace.
4. Current Update
- This panel provides key changes to your portfolio as a result of the uploaded file.
5. Last Update
- This panel reflects the changes that occurred from your last successful file upload.
6. All markets
- This column indicates the changes that will occur in each market that you operate.
7. New products in research
- This indicates the number of new incoming products that the SevenFifty data team will attempt to match/research. You can also see the breakdown of new products by market.
8. Prices updated
- This number counts the total number of prices that are updating based on the file.
9. Active products
- This count indicates the number of active products in your portfolio as a result of the file upload. The total will give a count of total active SKUs and the market breakdown will provide the number of SKUs active in the market.
10. Products made inactive
- This count indicates the number of inactive products in your portfolio as a result of the file upload. The total will give a count of total products that will no longer show on the SevenFifty marketplace because it has been removed from the file or due to an end_of_vintage status on the update file.
Related Article: File status page: what do the different file statuses mean?