In this article:
While there are plenty of resources for you to explore related to how to use SevenFifty, the SevenFifty Support team is here to help when you have questions! This article outlines the resources you have available to you any time, as well as the methods for reaching out to the Support team.
Self-Service Options for Product Support
You can access the Help Center by clicking on the Help button in the bottom-right corner of your screen on any page of SevenFifty:
To search for information on a topic:
1. Click into the Help widget
2. Search for a topic, such as "Lists"
3. Browse relevant articles that might be presented to you based on your search terms
5. If you can't find the answer to your question within the Help Center articles, you can write to the SevenFifty Support team with your question, and we will respond to you as soon as possible. You will typically hear back from us within 1-2 business days, though depending on the complexity of your question it may take longer to find a resolution. Check out the section in this article on Writing a Support Request for tips on how to submit your question.
Contacting SevenFifty Support
Getting in touch with the Support team can take place in a few different ways:
1. Submitting a Support Ticket: Within the Help widget, you can leave a message for our Support team. This creates a ticket on your behalf, and the team will respond via email.
You can also submit a ticket through the Submit a Request form present within the Help Center. This similarly results in a ticket, and you will receive a response from us via email.
This option is best for any and all questions where you would like the Support team's assistance, and it is SevenFifty's preferred method for contacting Support. You might find it most helpful to use when you are already logged in and using SevenFifty.
2. Emailing Us: You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The Support team will email you back as soon as possible.
3. Leaving a Voicemail for Support: While the best way to get in touch with Support is through the channels listed above, there is a Client Support phone line if you'd like to leave us a voicemail (phone number: (212) 633-0476). Since our goal is to triage and answer requests as efficiently as possible, as well as to prioritize urgent requests, we do not currently offer the option to direct live incoming calls to the team. Do note that the team will receive notice of your voicemail after the call is made, and will evaluate it for urgency and priority in the same manner as other incoming tickets. We strongly encourage you to leave your name, phone number, email address (used to log into SevenFifty), and all relevant information for your question so that the team is able to respond most effectively.
Writing a Support Request
The Support team aims to quickly and accurately respond to incoming requests for support from all users. The efficiency of this process can be impacted by the types of questions and accompanying information a user may submit. Following these guidelines when reaching out with a question is beneficial to the process:
- Include the email address you use to log in: If you are emailing from a different account, please include the email address you typically use on SevenFifty. This will be populated if you are reaching out to us within the application.
- Present clear information on what you see compared to what you expect: Perhaps one of your products isn't appearing as expected or you have a question about verifying an account; including details on what you've tried and what you are experiencing, as well as what you expect to occur, will help us quickly investigate.
- Include relevant links: If you are referencing a particular product, list, or page, please include its URL in your description. This will help us quickly navigate to the page in question.
When in doubt, don't hesitate to get in touch with us with any question you might have while using SevenFifty.